New smartphone Redmi Note Nine Pro Max as well as the power bank has been launched in the Nepali market. Xiaomi has launched the MI Power Bank 2I with a capacity of 10,000 mAh and 20,000 mAh at the same time in Nepal.
The 10,000 mAh capacity MI Power Bank 2I is lightweight, with an elegant double anodized aluminum design. With this 4.2 mm thick power bank, you can charge your smartphone multiple times. Its market price is in Nepal Rs 1,899.
The company has also launched a 20,000 mAh MI Power Bank to Eye with extra grip with a polycarbonate case. Its market price has been set at Rs 3,199.
New Mi Power Bank 2I includes ninth-level world-class circuit chip protection.
Both the power banks have lithium polymer batteries and dual USB output devices. So that two devices can be charged simultaneously. In addition, the Mi Power Bank 2I includes ninth-level world-class circuit chip protection. It also has a USB smart control chip and a charging-discharging chip manufactured by Texas Instruments.
The charging conversion rate has also been improved keeping in mind safety. Which will stabilize the discharging voltage, the company said.
MI Power Bank 2I specifications
- Body: 14.64 x 7.39 x 1.53 cm (10000 mAh), 15.06 x 7.23 x 2.63 cm (20000mAh)
- Battery Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Rated Capacity: 10000 mAh (38.5Wh), 20000 mAh (74Wh)
- Input Parameters: 18W Max (5.1V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A)
- Output Parameters: 18W Max (5.1V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A)
- Charging Time: Approx 4.5 hours (18W charger)
- Input Type: Micro USB
- Output Type: USB-A X2
For more details please visit Mi Nepal