The Roku TV is an excellent choice if you are looking for a Smart TV at a low price that allows access to over 1,500 streaming channels without any subscription fees or contracts. It’s a full-featured television set with online capabilities that is sure to fulfil all your entertainment needs.
The Roku TV can be considered a “smart” LED HDTV because it has Roku’s latest operating system built-in and includes a Roku remote that allows you to access your favourite streaming channels.
This tutorial shows you how to rename your Roku device. If you’re new to Roku or searching for information on how to change it, this is the place to go.
Rename Roku using Roku Account
Renaming your Roku device using your Roku account requires the login details. Make sure you have it handy or create one by visiting Roku official site.
A serial number is included with every Roku device. To rename it, you must be familiar with the serial number. To discover it:
- about => there will be your serial number
- Open the browser on your phone or computer that you want to use.
- Visit https://my.roku.com using the address bar.
- Provide your Roku account login information to log in.
- Select My Account from the drop-down Menu after clicking on the avatar on the top-right.
- My linked device appears at the bottom of the screen.
- The list of Roku devices linked to your account will be displayed.
- Choose the device for which you wish to change the name.
- Please select it and choose Edit from the drop-down menu to change the name.
- Tap on Update when finished.
Rename Roku using Roku App
Here in this guide, you will be learning to rename using the Roku app.
- Link your Roku device and Roku app
- Make sure to connect Roku and smartphone to the same wifi
Step 1: You need to go to apps
Step 2: Find the Roku Mobile app and open it
Step 3: Select the Devices icon at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4:The list of linked devices should appear. Select the Menu (three-dots) icon next to the device you wish to rename.
Step 5:Click on name and location
Step 6:Now enter username and password
Step 7:Name your Roku device.
Step 8:Now save to apply the changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I rename any model of Roku?
Yep, you can rename any of your Roku models as you need to follow the instructions which are listed above.
Can I unlink my Roku from my Roku account?
Yes, you can unlink your Roku as you need to unlink from Roku’s official site.
Can I rename multiple Roku devices?
Yes, you can change the name of each Roku device linked to your account.
Thats all how you can change or rename roku if you are facing any sorts of bugs or error while renaming you can let us know us in comment section we will solve it for you thanks.