Playstation 4 is one of the most used popular consoles from sony and loved by the PlayStation community where few users are getting PS4 Error Code NP-36006-5: Profile will be logged out of the PS4 because an error has occurred issues on their ps4 while playing games so,here we will be fixing this issue step by step so, without delay lets begin with root cause and solution of the issue!
What Causes the PS4 Error Code NP-36006-5?
- What Causes the PS4 Error Code NP-36006-5?
- What does the PS4 error NP-36006-5 mean?
- How to Fix PS4 Error Code NP-36006-5 by Deleting Trophies?
- How to Fix PS4 Error Code NP-36006-5 ?
When we were troubleshooting we found those causes which were triggering those issue as they are listed below:
Corrupted system database:
we found players haven’t updated their system to the latest version, as a result, their database got corrupted so, you might be facing error code np-36006-5 on your console. so, rebuilding the database might fix this issue.
You may have configured in such a way that it might fail to recognize those settings and in result it might be throwing PS4 Error Code NP-36006-5 on your console so,you can reset the console to default settings.
Delete a few games’ data:
Games like 0 Trophy in their list caused Error Code NP-36006-5 on the PS4 console so,you may need to delete the game which may help to fix the issue.
So, that might be the cause that may be triggering such an error code.
What does the PS4 error NP-36006-5 mean?
Based on different reports the main issue with PS4 occurs while using PSN App when you are enjoying multiplayer games online this error occurs like:“(User Name) will be logged out of the PS4 because an error has occurred (NP-36006-5)”.
This may happen when you unplug your console while running the game where the game’s files get corrupted which disturbs you from launching the game and an error code like CE-30005-8 Error on PS4 occurs too due to such circumstances.
How to Fix PS4 Error Code NP-36006-5 by Deleting Trophies?
Users from community forums for ps4 suggested other users remove trophies you have earned in-game if your trophy is unable to sync then this error code may occur.
Here are few steps to resolve this issue:
- You need to go to the trophy.
- Pick the game with 0 trophies and press on options.
- now press on the delete button to delete that trophy you will get a popup screen.
- Now delete it.
- you are ready to launch the game.
How to Fix PS4 Error Code NP-36006-5 ?
Here are few steps in order to resolve error code np-36006-5 such as deleting trophies, recreating local users, restoring default settings, etc
Solution 1: Delete an option with 0 trophies:
Users on the community forums for PlayStation 4 also suggest that the specific error could be related to the trophies you’ve earned in-game. If the trophy is unable to sync with the PSN server, it will give back the error code.
- Head over to the Trophy
- Pick the game with 0 trophies and press the Options
- Press the Delete button from the pop-up screen on the right.
- Now launch the game if np-36006-5 error code ps4 has been fixed this is most used solution to fix that error code.
Solution 2: Recreate local user
- Connect a USB in your ps4 console and go to “Settings”.
- Now go to “Backup and restore” then choose the “Back Up PS4” option from the menu.
- Now press on backup PS4 Inorder to backup all games data files.
- Now confirm the data that you want to backup then press “X” button.
- Your data will start to back up after restarting.
- Now go to setting from the home screen then select users.
- Select delete user then choose the user that you are facing issue with
- delete that user and choose new user and log into psn account
- now insert the USB drive in your console and open settings and move to backup and restore option.
- select restore ps4 and select your games file you wanna restore.
- Launch the game and check if the ps4 error code np-36006-5 is fixed.
Solution 3: Rebuild the system’s Database
- Press and hold the power button of your console for few seconds and wait till shutdown.
- Now press and hold the power button of your console then you will hear a second beep which allows you to enter safe mode.
- Now connect a “DualShock 4 controller” to your console with the help of a USB then press PS button to pair
- Then choose rebuild database from options.
- Now, wait till the rebuild process is done the issue will be gone.
That’s the way you can fix ps4 error code np-36006-5 which may occur due to zero trophies or any corrupt files so, we have listed all the possible solutions which you can use it to fix the issue and if you face any sorts of issues let us know we will try to fix it out and if those have helped you let us know we will be happy to know thanks!