Here we will learn about file explorer and how to install es file explorer in your Samsung smart tv; first, let’s know about es explorer.
Es file explorer is one of the free full-featured file managers, with more than 500 million users from all countries. It’s the ultimate file manager for Android smartphones and tablets.
It is a widely used file manager/explorer for Android devices. It has FTP Server, LAN viewer/manager, Root Explorer with all the required root permissions, and app manager.
Features Of Es file manager:
- Files and folders on your device can be selected, copied/pasted, moved, deleted, and bookmarked, just like on a Windows computer.
- Zip, rar, 7z, tar, and gzip compression formats are supported.
- Sharing files via Bluetooth, email attachments, or public FTP servers is easy
- Secure FTP connections allow you to access your home PC
- Utilize the built-in audio player to listen to your favorite media.
- Utilize your SD Card or cloud storage account to access all your media.
- Directly download downloaded files to desired folders to automatically organize them.
- Creating and editing Microsoft Office files, PDFs, images, videos, and sound files
How To Install ES File Explorer On Android TV
Installing ES File Explorer on an Android Smart TV Box straight from the Google Play Store was previously straightforward.
That is no longer the case, as you must employ different strategies to get the Application operational on your Android television.
A few workarounds may be used to install it without obtaining permission. Currently, there are two methods for installing the ES File Explorer App on Android TV, outlined below. You may use it any way you choose.
Method #1 Install ES File Explorer on Android TV Using Pen Drive
Step 1: first of all, you need to open the link below
Step 2:You can download es file explorer as the download will start instantly.
Step 3: After downloading, insert your Pendrive into your pc. After that, move the apk file.
Step 4: After moving the apk file, you need to eject the pen drive
Step 5: Now connect the same Pendrive to your smart tv
Step 6:Go to the file manager, then open Pendrive. There will be app file.
Step 7:Now, you need to click on the app file, then you need to select install. Then your file manager will be installed.
Step 8: Installing the Application manually will take a few seconds, so have patience.
Step 9: Enjoy
Method #2:- Install ES File Explorer on Smart TV using Puffin Browser
If you don’t have a computer, you can directly install it using a puffin browser web browser, which is fast and reliable.
- Turn on your android tv and open play store
- find the puffin browser, then download it
- When everything has been downloaded, you need to go to the link below and download it
- after that, give permission
- You will be able to use the file manager and manage the files.
That’s all how you can use es file explorer on your smart tv or work with files in your Samsung smart tv. If you are facing any errors, let us know.