Xbox One is an eighth-generation video game console of Microsoft. It features both online and offline gaming modes that will definitely help you to enjoy the games. However, you can only enjoy all these features and games of the Xbox, if it works properly.
But sometimes Xbox does not work nicely and several errors occur on Xbox One such as Xbox One error code 0x82d40004, 0x97e107df, 0x8027025a, etc. In this article, we are going to tell you about the Xbox error 0x97e107df and gives you some solutions that will surely help you to resolve this error.
What Causes Xbox Error Code 0x97E107DF?
- What Causes Xbox Error Code 0x97E107DF?
- How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x97e107df?
- FAQ on how to fix xbox error code 2021:
- Final Words
First big question is how this error occurs? Don’t you worry we will explain why this error is appearing? Basically, this error occurs due to the issue with the license validation. This results in the Xbox Live application unable to launch the game. This temporary issue with license validation is the most probable reason for this Xbox error code 0x97e107df also you can fix or solve steam error code 105 error!
How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x97e107df?
We have talked enough about this error 0x97e107df in the above section and its cause and now let us discuss some of the effective solutions that can surely fix this error. The following are solutions of this error:
Solution 1: Restarting Your Xbox Console
Yes this is a simple solution but it can be the right solution for you. So you need to restart your console because some users that had faced this error have successfully managed to solve this error by doing this. Follow the steps that are listed below in order to resolve this error code 0x97e107df on your Xbox One console:
- First thing you need to do is to press the Xbox button and hold it.
- Now, go to the restart console option.
- After that, click on the restart button so that your gaming console will restart.
- Check if the error 0x97e107df on your Xbox still persists or not after restarting your console.
- Even after doing this if the error still exists then head to the next solution that we have listed below.
Solution 2: Check Xbox Live Service Status
Sometimes when the Xbox server goes down, several issues and errors appear on Xbox One. So, the error 0x97e107df might appear also due to the same Xbox server down problem. So in that time, you have to check for the Xbox Live Server status. You can check it by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First, open any browser on your computer.
- Then, go to the Xbox official website and check there the Xbox Live Service Status. OR you can also visit the Xbox official Twitter handle to check it.
- You will get all the information about the Xbox Live Service Status on the website and their Twitter handle and you can also check if the service is working fine or is down.
- You have to wait for some time if the server is down until it gets back to the normal state.
If the Xbox servers are up and running fine then there must be another reason that you are getting this error. So, you need to try other solutions in that case.
Solution 3: Log Out and Log In again
However sometimes, you can simply fix this Xbox error 0x97e107df by logging out and re-logging on your account. There are many cases where users have fixed this error by using this method. So, you can also give a try to this solution. Just follow the following steps to successfully apply this method:
- First, press the Xbox button and go to the Home.
- Now, select your account by highlighting your gamerpic.
- Select Logout from there.
- Then, restart your console ( Follow all the steps that are mentioned in solution 1).
- Enter your credentials once the console is started to log in back.
- Check for the error if it still persists or not.
This method should definitely fix the Xbox One error code 0x97e107df. But, if this trick also failed to fix this error then move to the other methods.
Solution 4: Check the Network
You might also get troubled with several issues if your network connection is not working well so it is not enough to support the Xbox live functionalities. This might also be the reason for getting this error 0x97e107df on your Xbox One.
So, you need to be sure that your network is working properly and using a wired connection network. Follow the instructions listed below to check the network connection.
First, you need to run the Network Diagnostics:
- First, press the Xbox button and open the guide menu.
- Now, from the menu select Settings.
- Then, open Network after going to the All Settings.
- Now, choose Network Settings.
- Click on the Test network connection which you can find under the Troubleshooting section.
Now, you need to reset your MAC address:
- Go to the Settings and select All Settings.
- Then, select the Network.
- After that, go to the Advanced Settings.
- There you will see the Alternate MAC address option, click on that.
- Click on the Clear option.
- Now, restart your console by following the steps that we have mentioned in Solution 1.
Solution 5: Hard Reset Your Console
If all of the solutions that we have mentioned above do not work for you then the last option is to hard reset your console to resolve this Xbox error code 0x97e107df. Don’t worry if you are thinking it will affect your storage data, it won’t affect it. But, it will clean out the console cache completely which includes trash and dump files that might be causing this error. You can also do it easily by following the simple steps that we have mentioned below.
- First, you need to press the Xbox button and hold it down for 10 seconds at least.
- Wait for the Xbox console to get shut down.
- Turn on your console after a few minutes.
- Now, check for the error 0x97e107df that it still exists or not.
FAQ on how to fix xbox error code 2021:
How do I fix my dead Xbox one power box?
turn off the xbox one console and unplug the power cable from the xbox and wall socket then you need to wait for 10 seconds and again reboot the system then you will be able to fix your dead xbox one powerbox so,remember that reboot is one of the greatest feature to fix any sorts of error!
All these solutions can definitely help you to get rid of this Xbox error code 0x97e107df. But even after trying all these solutions, you are still getting that error then comment down below. We will try to resolve it. Thank You! Have a great day.