Enchantments have always been the most important part of Minecraft, It has a long history for crazy enchantments and the addition of the Netherite armor only adds to the hype. Out of all the ores which are used for making armors and weapons, Netherite also proves as the best enchantment combination and also the winner for Diamond armor.
Also, there are so many enchantments that it is very difficult to choose the best ones for your tools. Whether you want to enchant a sword, pickaxe or armor, or any other tools, there are many enchantments to choose from, and each of them is serving a different purpose than the last. It is because the enchantments are pretty expensive.
So, it is very important for you to know the best enchantment so that you can know for which to go and which to avoid.
In a perfect world, players would have full weapons and neither armor, equipped with a shield and also an inventory which are full of totems. But what enchantments should a Minecraft player put on their armor for getting the best possible combination?
Don’t worry here is a full guide for the best enchantment combos in swords, pickaxe and armor to make them more powerful items.
Best Sword Enchantments:
- Sharpness/Smite: With a help of Sharpness V or a Smite V, your melee damage can be greatly increased. Sharpness I and the Smite U can provide you a little help, so I will strongly recommend this enchantment if you may use it with the best tier. With the Sharpness V, you can easily one-shot most living mobs. With the Smite V, you can one-shot most mobs like the Skeletons or Zombies.
- Looting: Looting III is crucial to the end-game items and the resources. Looting does not only increase the rate at which the rare items drop like mob heads but also increases the amount of items dropped.
- Fire Aspect: It is absolutely critical for the user of a PVP server. With this, your enemies are set on fire when you strike on them. Fire Aspect I is a better option for you than doing nothing, but Fire Aspect II will help you to keep your opponent sweating and using the time to douse themselves and take the potions that protect them from the fire damage. If they do not have the means to get rid of fire aspect effects, then the battle will be over before it even begins.
Best Pickaxe Enchantments:
- Fortune: It is called to be one of the best enchantments because of its ability to increase the amount of resource dropped on which you will mine the specific types of blocks. These enchantments need to have at least one diamond pickaxe.
- Efficiency: Efficiency helps to increase the speed at which your tool can mine the blocks. I will personally recommend using this with Unbreaking, otherwise your tools can disappear before you will even realize it.
- Silk Touch: Silk Touch will make it so the block you mine drops these blocks himself rather than the raw materials. This is a very helpful enchantment, while many foreigners use it in exchange for the tool to have a Fortune III enchantment. These two enchantments can’t be applied on the same tool.
Best Armor Enchantments:
- Protection: This is a must for every piece of armor you have, because it gives you four additional points of armor for each piece you enchanted. Protection IV helps in the damage reduction and receives you from most sources (except the status effect like fire and poison). It is best to have it on all the four armors you wear to be protected in battle.
- Thorns: Thorns III will be thrown on the side of any would-be attackers on the PVP servers. It doesn’t give many purposes on a solo Minecraft world, but if any of the other opponents of the PVP server finds out you have, then they might think about an attack on you. This enchantment will deal with the extra damage that strikes you with a melee attack.
BEST ENCHANTMENTS for Armor, Weapons, and Tools in Minecraft:
This is a complete guide of the best enchantments for the armors, pickaxe and swords. I hope it will be useful for you.
If you have any queries and questions regarding this, then don’t hesitate to tell us in the comment section below. Thank You