Have you ever seen the discord colorful server with the symbols and emojis on the voice and text channel names? If you also wish to do the same then you will have to read this article till the end.
Just like the Discord Invisible names, discord symbols, and emojis also have a very great role on discord which is particularly used with the texts, channel names, nicknames for making them more attractive. Well, there are many ways to add the emojis and I am going to give you the easiest ways from them but first make sure that you must be the admin or owner of the channel to edit the name to proceed.
How to Add Emojis to Discord Channels
It is very much easy to add emoji icons, symbols on the channel name on both phone or the PC. You can even be allowed to use custom emojis for your discord channel with the match with your channel name to make it more adorable. Almost any emojis found on the browser can be added on your channel name. So, let’s move on to how to accomplish it.
How to add emojis to discord channel on PC
There are some easy steps that allow you to add emojis to your PC. Follow the steps along to do it:
- First of all, go to the emoji website to get the full list of emojis, then simply search the emoji that you want to add to your channel name. You can even search from the search bar.
- Once, you will choose the emoji, copy the emoji “Browser” column, or you can also copy through by selecting through your mouse and press “CTRL+C” on your keyboard.
- Now, go to your Discord server and right-click the voice or text channel where you want the emoji on your name, then simply click on the “Edit Channel” from the dropdown menu.
- Now, paste the emoji on the “Channel name” menu. You can easily paste it by pressing “CTRL+V” from your keyboard.
- At last, click on save changes, and you have now successfully added the emoji on your discord channel name.
Awh don’t forget to check how to kick or ban someone from a discord server?
How to add emojis to discord channel on Mobile phones
It is very easy to add emojis on your channel on your mobile phones. Here, you are going to get two options which can be done quickly by following the steps below:
- First of all, open your discord application from your phone and go to the server where you want to add emojis on the channel name.
- Now, tap and hold the channel name to get the channel options, after getting the options choose “Edit channel” from the list.
- The channel name is now ready to be displayed and also ready to edit, click on the channel name and then simply add the emoji from your phone keyboard emojis. Once doing all the steps tap on the blue circle option to save the changes.
- You can also visit emoji websites for all the discord emoji lists and then simply copy the one which you want to add on your channel name. Now, go to the discord channel name and paste the emoji with the channel name. Congrats you have now successfully added your emoji on the channel name.
Video on how to insert emoji on discord channel:
We hope after reading this article, you must have learned how to put emojis on your discord channel as we have tutorials for discord too. Please don’t forget to share your favorite emoji that you have picked in the comment section below. Also, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or share your experience of the article. We will reach you as soon as possible.